Emergencies are by nature unpredictable and when you need immediate care for your pet, every minute is important. If your pet becomes sick or injured outside of our regular office hours, we recommend taking your pet to Blue Pearl Specialty and Emergency Pet Hospital here in Oklahoma City.
Our 24-Hour Emergency Referral Clinic
Blue Pearl operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They have board-certified specialists and experienced emergency clinicians on staff providing expert care to both pets and their owners.
1401 W. Memorial Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
When to Contact Blue Pearl
A pet emergency isn’t always going to be obvious. But you can detect some warning signs, which may include:
- Pale gums
- Labored breathing
- Pain/sensitivity to being touched
- Severe bleeding
- Can’t stand or walk
- Chronic vomiting/diarrhea
- No interest in eating
- Unable to urinate or pass stool
- Unusually high body temperature
- Bleeding from nose, mouth, or ears
- Eye trauma
- Blunt force trauma from being struck by a vehicle or falling from a height
- Bite wounds
- Ingested unsafe food, insecticides, or some other toxic substance
- Loss of consciousness